I am excited to share with you the next Aromatherapy Brunch coming Saturday, August 25th! Our June Aroma Brunch was so much fun and so uplifting! Here's a little recap of our June gathering...
The Theme was Summer Lovin' ~ Staying Cool, Calm and Open-hearted this Summer Season!
Our discussions were around the Summer season according to TCM, common issues that come up during this hot and dry season here in Arizona and the highest expression of this season and its corresponding element of Fire being Love.
Our Essential beverage was a hibiscus iced tea with Neroli Hydrolat and peppermint oil sweetened with a splash of cranberry juice - This is hydrating, cooling, a digestive aid and supports the spleen and pancreas functions.
The Essential Oil Line Up was:
1. St. John's Wort - For it's amazing anti-depressant qualities!
2. Lavender, Spike - For cooling, calming and stabilizing
3. Helichrysum Hydrolat - For sunburns with Lavender and for skin irritations
4. Laurel - Because you are enough
5. Eucalyptus, Mint - For gentle cooling, allergies and asthma
6. Peppermint - My go to body coolant and digestive aid during the summer months
7. Basil, Exotic - For digestion and headaches (digestion gets sluggish during our extreme Arizona summers from the heat and the dryness)
8. Vetiver - Grounding and cooling
9. Neroli Hydrolat - For closing with a Joyful lightness and open-hearted refreshing mist
*There were a few bonus oils added at the end for specific issues that came up and we ended up doing an unexpected nasya treatment in the middle with a nasya oil that I make for myself and my family and friends to help with dry sinuses, allergies congestion and mental clarity. My gift at the end was coriander seeds from my garden for either growing cilantro or to use in cooking or to make a cooling digestive tea.
Message me now to reserve your spot now for the next Aromatherapy Brunch! Space is limited. And if you are far away, stay tuned for updates on how to view clips or videos from these informative and interactive gatherings.